MLRun v0.10 is now generally available. This release includes:
- New project-level menu. When accessing a project in the Projects page, the new menu on the left provides access to all aspects of the project, including the Project Settings.
- Improved UI performance when fetching objects from the MLRun DB. This relates mainly to the jobs and projects pages.
- The MLRun client and images are compatible with minor MLRun releases that are released in the subsequent 6 months.
- The internal MLRun database was upgraded to MySQL 8.0.
- Spark is now supported as an engine for fetching data from a feature vector (Tech preview).
- Project-level k8s secrets can now be managed by API and SDK.
- Supports service account for MLRun functions.