Check out the latest release of MLRun, with updates to the feature store, and more functionality from the UI.
- Feature store updated:
- Support for multiple ingestion engines: Pandas, Spark, Storey
- Ingestion now supports filtering by date
- Feature sets now include code usage examples
- Model monitoring has been improved and now includes feature analysis and drift analysis information
- A graph execution can be split to different paths.
- Run a new job via the UI based on a previous job and change some of the parameters.
- Jobs can now be aborted via the UI.
- View the pods of running jobs as well as the details of each pod.
- Job filtering now includes a filter by status and by the start time.
- A feature vector can now be created via the UI
See the full release notes here