MLRun v0.8 is now generally available. This release includes:
- Projects now have members (users, user groups), thereby controlling access to view and manage the project. (Available with the Iguazio MLOps Platform 3.2)
- The new Settings dialog in the Projects page has two tabs: General, and Secrets, to manage general settings and project secrets.
- The project secrets are automatically added to MLRun jobs and nuclio functions.
- A feature set can now be created in the Project page of the UI. When creating a new function in the Projects page, you can now select the type of volume mount: auto, manual, none.
- Access Keys are now specific to the data plane, the control plane, or both (Previously there was one type of access key).
- Users can create a feature store that is based on Kafka as a source.